The Company was founded in 1980, but its roots can be traced back as far as 1880 when one John Crowley, a great grand uncle of one of our founding partners founded the firm of Crowley Bolger and Cusack, which traded on O’Connell Street in Dublin. This practice had a long and distinguished record of service to the people of Dublin and was set up by John Crowley. In 1973 the firm became Collins Crowley Solicitors, where Jerry Collins and Vincent Crowley first carried on practice as a law firm in Merrion Square in the centre of Dublin City.
The firm now practices at 28 Bridge Street Lower, Citygate, Dublin 8 and is one of leading firms in personal injury and defence litigation in the country. A general practice, Collins Crowley also specialises in the areas of conveyancing, probate, employment law and family law.