Accidents in a Public Place
Our experience with Accidents in a Public Place
As one of the top Accidents in a Public Place Solicitors in Ireland, we specialises in all areas of Litigation including accidents in public places, and we aim to ensure that our clients recover all losses and damages incurred as a result of injuries sustained in all types of accidents. We deliver clear and correct advice to ensure that the process is as stress free as possible and dealt with expeditiously to ensure that our clients are fully compensated for the injuries suffered.
We have over 30 years experience of taking actions against Local Authorities.
We have advised clients in taking proceedings in relation to:
- Planning disputes with Local Authorities.
- Slipping on wet surfaces.
- Being injured by falling objects like trees or poles.
- Falling while walking on an improperly constructed platform.
- Electric shocks due to improper wiring.
- Motorists and pedestrians who have had accidents due to the defective nature of a road or footpath.
- Employees of Local Authorities who have been injured during the course of their work.
Contact Us at Collins Crowley Solicitors if you would like more information
It is important to note that the Statute of Limitations for personal injury* claims is two years from the date of the accident in most cases. In some cases the statute can be extended, however it is safer to assume that the two year time limit applies to prevent any potential claim from becoming statute barred.
There is no charge for a consultation to discuss any potential claim. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to call us on 01 7093631. Alternatively request a callback and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.