Our experience in Employment Law
As one of the top Employment Law Solicitors in Ireland, Collins Crowley act for and advise both employers and employees. The complexities of any workplace can often lead to disputes and we strive to advise our clients on how to resolve matters to achieve the best possible outcome. We advise a wide range of private companies, public companies on all aspects of Irish and European employment law, both unionised and non-unionised businesses, from advising on best practice in recruitment and selection to defending claims for dismissal arising out of the termination of the employment relationship.
We have particular expertise in contentious matters and regularly represent clients before the courts, Workplace Relations Commission and Labour Court.
Amongst the areas in which our Employment Law Department advises clients are the following:
- Unfair Dismissal Cases
- Constructive Dismissal Cases
- Bullying and Harassment in the Workplace
- Equality/Discrimination Issues
- Work Related Contracts
- Employee’s Rights and Duties
- Employer’s Duties, Obligations and Rights
- Notice Periods in an Employment Situation
- Overtime, Rest Time, Breaks and Holiday Entitlements
- Pension Rights and Obligations
- Terms of Employment Information
- Representation at all Employer/Employee Tribunals including the Work Relations Commission and before all courts
- Advice in relation to Internal Grievance Procedures for Complaints Lodged
- Advice re Disciplinary Procedures in an Employment Context
- Workplace Policy Documents on Discipline, Bullying, Sick Leave, etc.
- Entitlements to Maternity Leave, Parental Leave, Adoptive Leave etc.
- Injury at work/Employers Liability
- Maternity Entitlements/Dispute
- Pay Disputes